tu se solo mi kiedessi il mondo io te lo dareiiii
x te farei di tutto ma ke favola ke 66666666
ti amooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo








da capo fà!ultras.juventino ha scritto:I don’t wanna work today
Maybe I just wanna stay
Just take it easy cause there’s no stress.
I know it’s not an awful crime,
Something special in my mind,
Nothing’s gonna cause me distress.
I text my baby on her phone,
Try to get her sexy body on
That’s the way I wanna spend my day.
Got to find an alibi
Cause I don’t wanna waste my time
I don’t wanna feel distress.
It’s not that I’m lazy
I think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
I think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
Think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
I’m just crazy
No stress
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HMKImKWLfA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



+++**TiPo_-_tOsTo**+++ ha scritto:da capo fà!ultras.juventino ha scritto:I don’t wanna work today
Maybe I just wanna stay
Just take it easy cause there’s no stress.
I know it’s not an awful crime,
Something special in my mind,
Nothing’s gonna cause me distress.
I text my baby on her phone,
Try to get her sexy body on
That’s the way I wanna spend my day.
Got to find an alibi
Cause I don’t wanna waste my time
I don’t wanna feel distress.
It’s not that I’m lazy
I think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
I think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
Think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
I’m just crazy
No stress
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HMKImKWLfA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;![]()
![]()










+++**TiPo_-_tOsTo**+++ ha scritto:da capo fà!ultras.juventino ha scritto:I don’t wanna work today
Maybe I just wanna stay
Just take it easy cause there’s no stress.
I know it’s not an awful crime,
Something special in my mind,
Nothing’s gonna cause me distress.
I text my baby on her phone,
Try to get her sexy body on
That’s the way I wanna spend my day.
Got to find an alibi
Cause I don’t wanna waste my time
I don’t wanna feel distress.
It’s not that I’m lazy
I think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
I think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
Think I’m just crazy
It’s not that I’m lazy
I’m just crazy
No stress
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HMKImKWLfA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;![]()
![]()





xkè ridi?wanted man ha scritto:![]()














